Refrigeration System & Control Laboratory / Fuel Cell System Laboratory
- Our team, led by professor Min Soo Kim, research on the field of Refrigeration System and Fuel Cell System.
- Professor Kim has been teaching students in Seoul National University Mechanical Engineering department since 1994.
- Below is simple information about our research fields(Heat Pump / Fuel Cell ).
- A heat pump (left figure) is a machine or device that moves heat from one location (the 'source') at a lower temperature to another location (the 'sink' or 'heat sink') at a higher temperature using mechanical work or a high-temperature heat source.
- A fuel cell (right figure) generates electricity through a chemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen.